Thanks for visiting the #FanDayFriday Link Party! If you haven’t joined a link party before, they are a great way for new people to find your posts and for you to find new posts to read!
I think that because everyone was so busy with Christmas people forgot about participating in link parties. I’ve noticed a few link parties didn’t even publish this week and the others had lower numbers than normal.
Because there were so few entries I’m going to list them all here so the people who did have time to post get another chance to have their blog posts read and visited.
Been featured…show it off…
Please make sure to link it to: http://restingmomface.com/category/fandayfriday-link-party/
#FanFayFriday Link Party Pinterest Board
Follow this simple plan:
- Read the rules about this link party
- Add your link to the link party then come back to this page to make sure that your link has loaded.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to find HTML code for a badge to advertise that you’ve listed your blog on this link party
- Sign up for the #FanDayFriday Weekly Newsletter!
1) The rules of this link party…
To truly grow your blog with these parties, you need to actively participate in the link-up:
- Link to a family friendly post, not your home page.
- Grab our party button or link back with a text link
- NEW! Comment on the link that is before yours on the list as well as 2 other links in the party. If you’re first in line, please pick 3 links to comment on. Add #fdflinkparty so they know where you came from
- Try not to repeat your links from week to week.
- This party starts Friday @ 6am PST & ends Sunday @ 12pm PST
2) Add your link!
3) Add a badge.
Save the image above and upload it to your site. Make sure to link it using this address: http://restingmomface.com/category/fandayfriday-link-party
It will lead your readers to the most recent link parties on the site.