|Affiliate Notice: Many of the posts on restingmomface.com contain affiliate links. By shopping through my links you allow me to contribute to my family income while being a stay at home mom. I appreciate your support!|
Thanks for visiting the #FanDayFriday Link Party! If you haven’t joined a link party before, they are a great way for new people to find your posts and for you to find new posts to read!
Here is a list of the most visited posts from the previous week’s link party. Congrats to all who have been featured!
Been featured…show it off…
Please make sure to link it to: http://restingmomface.com/category/fandayfriday-link-party/
#FanFayFriday Link Party Pinterest Board
Follow this simple plan:
- Read the rules about this link party
- Add your link to the link party then come back to this page to make sure that your link has loaded.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to find HTML code for a badge to advertise that you’ve listed your blog on this link party
- Sign up for the #FanDayFriday Weekly Newsletter!
To truly grow your blog with these parties, you need to actively participate in the link-up:
- Link to a family friendly post, not your home page.
- Grab our party button or link back with a text link
- NEW! Comment on the link that is before yours on the list as well as 2 other links in the party. If you’re first in line, please pick 3 links to comment on. Add #fdflinkparty so they know where you came from
- Try not to repeat your links from week to week.
- This party starts Friday @ 6am PST & ends Sunday @ 12pm PST
3) Add a badge.
Save the image above and upload it to your site. Make sure to link it using this address: http://restingmomface.com/category/fandayfriday-link-party
It will lead your readers to the most recent link parties on the site.