|Affiliate Notice: Many of the posts on restingmomface.com contain affiliate links. By shopping through my links you allow me to contribute to my family income while being a stay at home mom. I appreciate your support!|
Thanks for visiting the #FanDayFriday Link Party! If this is your first time visiting the link party and want more information on how they work, visit the main link party information page.
Coming next week!
New Year’s Resolutions 2017
Baby friendly Blueberry & Oat Muffins!
Books on Happiness
Please add a badge to your site and celebrate!Are you featured this week?
Please make sure to link this image to
so that it leads back to the link party!
Follow this simple plan:
- Read the rules about this link party
- Add your link to the link party then come back to this page to make sure that your link has loaded.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to find HTML code for a badge to advertise that you’ve listed your blog on this link party
- Sign up for the #FanDayFriday Weekly Newsletter!
To truly grow your blog with these parties, you need to actively participate in the link-up:
- Link to a family friendly post, not your home page.
- Grab our party button or link back with a text link
- Comment on the link that is before yours on the list as well as 2 other links in the party. If you’re first in line, please pick 3 links to comment on. Add #fdflinkparty so they know where you came from
- Try not to repeat your links from week to week.
- This party starts Friday @ 6am PST & ends Sunday @ 12pm PST
Submission times are changing next week, so please subscribe to the newsletter so you can make sure to join the party on time!
3) Add a badge.
Save the image above and upload it to your site. Make sure to link it using this address: http://restingmomface.com/category/fandayfriday-link-party
It will lead your readers to the most recent link parties on the site.